Graduate Development Program – Sudapet
Location : HQ Khartoum.
SUDAPET has grown from 5% to 100% ownership of oil sector concessions and focuses on maximizing the national value through efficient exploration, development operations and commercial production of oil and gas that enables the protection and enhancement of the national interest in energy security
Based on the national strategic objectives, SUDAPET expanded its investment portfolio by establishing eight (8) subsidiaries for Integrated Oil Services in line with the government strategy of nationalizing the oil industry.
Within the framework of developing and qualifying university graduates, the efforts made by SUDAPET
to settle the oil and gas industry within the social responsibility it adopts.
SUDAPET Limited Co. announces the availability of opportunities for the graduate development and
qualification program for the years 2017 -2019, provided that the period of the training program is a year and a half, for the following specializations:
- Geology: Geosciences & engineering geology.
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Business Administration : Accounting – Economic.
- Engineering: Electrical ,Chemical , Civil , Mechanical & Instrumentation & Control .
- A high quality recent Degree (First class or Second Class Upper) in any subject from a
reputed Sudanese or foreign university.
- The National Number (an age limit of 25 years).
- Updated CV.
- 4 photographs.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Fluent in English.
- Strong aspiration of building career within Sudapet.
- Active participation in extracurricular activities.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- A high sense of maturity and intelligence.
- Fast learner with an outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested applicants should submit their CVs with full contacts information via e- mail
address [email protected]
Direct applications will be rejected.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Interested candidates should submit their
applications on or before 23/8/2020