Orange Corners Entrepreneurship Program | Embassy of the Netherlands in Sudan
Our ambition is to develop and strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Sudan. This ecosystem should enable youth to develop their business concept and become successful entrepreneurs, by providing them with the necessary opportunities, skills and access to markets.
Through Orange Corners we provide young entrepreneurs with a 6 months incubation progamme. At the same time, Orange Corners serves as a bridge between these innovative entrepreneurs and the private sector. This offers a great benefit to all partners involved. Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of the Netherland in collaboration with 249 Startups.
What Orange Corners can offer you
- Inspiring moments
- Practical workshops
- Masterclasses with experts
- Mentoring with experienced professionals and entrepreneurs
- Networking events
What are the selection criteria?
In order to meet the selection criteria you must be:
- An aspiring entrepreneurs from Khartoum State
- Under 35 years old
- Student or graduates from knowledge institutes
- Validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old
- The product or service responds to a local challenge in Sudan
- The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals
How will this programme benefit me
There are varity of benefits the program will offer you of which the most important ones are:
- An inspiring co-working space
- Business advice
- Mentorship and coaching
- Networking events
In order to apply for the 3rd cohort of Orange Corners Sudan programme, you need to meet the following selection criteria:
- Aspiring entrepreneur based in Khartoum State.
- Under 35 years old.
- Student or graduate from one of knowledge institutes.
- Validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old.
- The product or service responds to a local challenge in Sudan .
- The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals.
- The product or service fit within one of the main tracks for this year:
- Agriculture , food & animals production Track
- Digital Transformation & Financial Inclusion Track
- Education Track
- Energy Track
- Entertainment , art & culture Track
- Health Track
- Logistics and supply chains Track
- Social Inclusion Track
Does it cost anything to participate?
This first batch of the 6 months program had been covered as scholarships by the Dutch Government. For the Second & Third batch there will be minimal application fee for the incubation programme and This is only when you are selected and participating in the programme.
Signing up is free
Thank you for your interest . Application now OPEN .